Queen's Lane • Oxford • OX1 4AR • Tel: +44 (0)1865 279000
All College members and their guests are welcome to attend Chapel service. The Chapel was built by Stephen Penton in the late 17th century. It is famous for the painting ‘Supper at Emmaus’ by Ceri Richards that hangs over the altar and is also well known for the stained-glass window on the east side that was reconstructed by William Morris and Edward-Burne Jones. The organ was built by Wood of Huddersfield in the 1980s.
Chapel Services take place at 5.30pm every Sunday during term time and on other special occasions. The weekly Sunday services vary between Choral Evensong and Sung Eucharist, and all are welcome to attend. The services are Anglican in character but worshippers from every denomination are welcomed.
After the service drinks are served in the Jarvis-Doctorow Hall, and all are welcome.
The College Chaplain is The Revd B. Kris Kramer, and he is pastorally available to members of the Hall at any time. His study is in Staircase VI and can be contacted on 01865 279021 or by email at email@example.com. In addition to being responsible for the Chapel services, he is one of two senior welfare officers in the hall and also contributes to a broad range of other activities in the Hall.