At St Edmund Hall you'll be welcomed as part of our cosmopolitan and stimulating study environment. Our 200 postgraduates, who come from all parts of the world, are working towards a variety of taught and research degrees. As a member of the Hall, you'll be living, working and socialising with academics and students from widely different fields, and it's this opportunity to belong to a vibrant interdisciplinary academic community that makes St Edmund Hall a very special place to study.
Why choose St Edmund Hall?
- We believe in investing in our graduates. We have a number of College scholarships available for students pursuing research degrees, and we offer up to four Clarendon Scholarships in association with the University each year.
- Our graduate body is truly international. In 2011, nearly three-quarters of graduate freshers came from the outside the UK.
- The College is in a prime location for transport links to London and international airports, with bus stops only metres from the main entrance.
- Graduates at St Edmund Hall enjoy the quintessential Oxford experience, and belong to an academic community which has flourished since the Middle Ages. Our Library is housed in a beautiful converted medieval church, and the graduate common room in the College's historic Front Quad dates from the sixteenth century.
- We offer accommodation to all graduate freshers who are new to St Edmund Hall. Our dedicated graduate accommodation is located in a sought-after area of North Oxford.
- Our friendly and active MCR holds regular social events and graduate students are well represented in our College societies and sports teams.
Find out more
Find out more about graduate courses and life at St Edmund Hall or contact our Admissions Administrator.