-A +A

Giving from Hong Kong

You can now make tax-effective gifts to St Edmund Hall via the ‘University of Oxford China Office Limited.’ The University of Oxford China Office Limited is a registered charity under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Gifts of more than HK$100 may be claimed for tax deduction purposes. On receipt of your donation, the University will ensure that you are sent a receipt for Hong Kong tax purposes.

All funds shall be transferred in full to the College.

You can also give from Hong Kong online, but this is not yet tax-effective.