-A +A

Enrolment certificates

Enrolment certificates confirm your enrolled status at the University of Oxford for the current academic year. They can therefore be used by students living outside of College accommodation to claim for council tax exemption and also as supporting documentation if you have not yet opened a student bank account.

Enrolment certificates are available from Student Self Service to download and print. If you are resident in St Edmund Hall accommodation, you should make sure that your term-time address is listed as Queen’s Lane, rather than your annex address.

Printed enrolment certificates can be brought to the College Office for validation and stamping.