-A +A

Updating personal details (e.g. addresses)

You should update the College Office on any changes to your personal details. In particular, the Grey Book requires that students living out of College accommodation should provide their address and telephone number and keep these up to date.

You should also update the University’s record of your personal details using Student Self Service.