SCR Covid-19 Updates
Updates to Trinity Term Dining Arrangements from 17 May 2021
With the movement to the next stage on 17th May we are now able to welcome all SCR members into College for meals. Social distancing rules continue to apply.
The SCR will be open and the coffee machine in operation.
Lunch will be available through the servery 12.30-1.30 . This will be soup, a hot vegetarian and meat dish and a dessert. This can be taken back to your office or eaten in the Hall or SCR. Please remember that seating is limited in the coffee room and social distancing measures are still in place. NB: The lunch room is not currently open.
Dinner is a Formal Dinner at 19.30 with wine. Spaces are limited to 12 seated on High Table with a maximum of 1 guest per person.
The seating for lunch and dinner will be arranged in groups of 6 with 2 metre spacing.
Please note the following:
1. The SCR booking system is new. The interface has changed and to sign on you will need your usual IT login and password.
Key variations to usual practice in Trinity term 2021
- Food service will resume from week 1.
- Breakfast is available from the Wolfson Hall between 8.30 and 9.30am.
- Lunch will be available through the servery 12.30-1.30 for those working in College only. This will be soup, a hot vegetarian and meat dish and a dessert. This can be taken back to your office or eaten in the Hall or SCR. Please remember that seating is limited in the coffee room and social distancing measures are still in place. (The lunch room is not currently in use). Lunches must be booked in dance using the SCR Booking System.
- Formal Hall Sunday – Friday at 7.30pm in the Wolfson Hall
maximum SCR attendance is 10
initially limited to two bookings a week
book between 10am Friday and 8pm Sunday in the preceding week
- The Coffee Room capacity is 11.
- The Lunch Room will be deployed as an additional seating area, with a capacity of 5.
- No newspapers or magazines.
- The Charter Dinner will not take place.
- Guest room bookings suspended.
- The Common Room fee is waived.
22 April 2021