St Edmund Hall has a long history, probably dating back to the twelfth century. The first known written reference to it was recorded in 1317. It remained a hall, housing and educating undergraduates, until 1957, when it became a fully-incorporated college.
Services are held during term time, usually at 5:30pm on a Sunday, and all are welcome. The Chapel is also home to the St Edmund Hall Choir, a non-auditioning, friendly group who sing at services and on other occasions as well as touring overseas.
St Edmund Hall merchandise, including t-shirts, hoodies, scarves and cuff links, is available online at the University of Oxford Shop or by calling 01865 247414. All Oxford University students, employees and alumni are eligible for a 10% discount on purchases from the shop (online and in person).