As a student ambassador you will have the opportunity to inspire the next generation of students to apply to the University of Oxford. You have the chance to work on a variety of events, both at Teddy Hall and in schools and colleges. Volunteering as an ambassador is really rewarding and totally flexible.
Being a Student Ambassador is great fun as well as rewarding; I’ve met hundreds of enthusiastic students, been paid to work special Outreach events in and out of College, and I was lucky enough to come on the inaugural Teddy Hall Roadshow, which was an amazing experience!
Want to get involved?
Here’s what ambassadors do:
- School visit programmes vary with each visit, but are likely to include one or more of the following:
- Giving tours of the college
- Taking part in a Q&A sessions with prospective students
- Accompanying students to lunch in the Wolfson Hall
- Produce social media content
- Share their experiences with prospective students
- Promote Oxford and St Edmund Hall
- Raise aspirations and awareness
By becoming an ambassador, you will:
- Receive a free lunch after tours
- Get priority for paid events such as residentials or Open Days
- Have the opportunity to come on expenses-paid outreach trips such as the Teddy Hall Roadshow
- Receive termly rewards and prizes!
- Attend outreach socials