As a student ambassador you will have the opportunity to inspire the next generation of students to apply to the University of Oxford. You have the chance to work on a variety of events, both at Teddy Hall and in schools and colleges. Volunteering as an ambassador is really rewarding and totally flexible.
Being a Student Ambassador
Want to get involved?
Here’s what ambassadors do:
- Support school visits, often including:
- Giving tours of the college
- Taking part in a Q&A sessions with prospective students
- Accompanying students to lunch in Hall
- Produce social media content
- Share their experiences with prospective students
- Raise aspirations and awareness
Benefits of signing up
By becoming an ambassador, you will:
- Receive a free lunch during school visits
- Get priority for paid events such as residentials or Open Days
- Have the opportunity to come on expenses-paid outreach trips such as the Teddy Hall Outreach Roadshow
- Receive termly rewards and prizes!
- Attend outreach socials and the end-of-year formal
How to Register
You can now register to become a Student Ambassdor:
Want to find out more? Please contact Rebecca at email@example.com with any questions, or feel free to pop into the Admissions Office (Staircase 9, Front Quad) for an informal chat with Luke or Rebecca.
Being a Student Ambassador is great fun as well as rewarding; I’ve met hundreds of enthusiastic students, been paid to work special Outreach events in and out of College, and I was lucky enough to come on the inaugural Teddy Hall Roadshow, which was an amazing experience!