Degree Transcripts

How can I obtain a transcript?

Information about how students who began their studies on or after Michaelmas Term 2007 can obtain a transcript can be found on the University’s student webpages about Academic Transcripts, eDocuments and eDocuments Help and FAQs

I began my studies before Michaelmas Term 2007, how do I obtain a transcript?

The College Office can produce a certified statement of results, either stating the class achieved in each Public Examination (older records usually lend themselves to this), or a breakdown of the marks in each paper.

To request a certified statement of results, please complete this form.

Please note that the request should be made by you, not by a third party (except for recognised pre-employment screening agencies, who will ask you to sign an authorisation before they contact us).

How can I obtain a degree certificate?

Degree certificates are issued by the University, not by the College, and are available only after the degree has been conferred at a degree ceremony.

Information about degree certificates and degree confirmation letters (if you have not conferred your degree at a ceremony) can be found via the University’s Degree Certificates, eDocuments and eDocuments Help and FAQs webpages.

More information about graduation ceremonies